A fast-curing, high-build liquid coating designed for low-temperature environments and substrates. Winter Grade. It can be applied in-service or during pipeline construction in the field.
Protal 7125 is specifically formulated to be applied to colder substrates at colder ambient temperatures. It is a high build liquid coating that is brush or spray applied in one coat to many areas of in-service pipelines or during pipeline construction in the field. It cures fast to allow quick handling and backfilling, even down to -4°F (-20°C). Protal 7125 is intended for use where a quick cure is required at lower substrate and/or ambient conditions such as during winter applications or on colder operating temperature pipelines.
< Back To Protal Coatings Products Page
Request Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Cold temperature application down to -4°F (-20°C)
- Will not freeze when applied to substrates below 32˚F (0˚C)
- Fast cure, fast initial set
- Will cure when submersed in water after application
- High build (up to 50 mils / 1270 microns in one coat)
- Excellent adhesion (compliments FBE coated pipe)
- High abrasion resistance for drilling applications
- Can be used as an abrasion resistant coating (ARO)
- Compatible with cathodic protection systems
- Does not shield cathodic protection
- Repair cartridges available (50 ml and 825 ml)
Protal 7125 Brush Application - Spec Guideapplication instructions
Protal 7125 Spray Application - Spec Guideapplication instructions
Quantity Estimate Table - Protal Productsapplication instructions
Estimating Calculator for Protal Products - Excel Fileapplication instructions
Protal Liquid Coatings Brochureliterature
case Studiesview all
Can’t find what you are looking for?
If you can't find the information you require, need help understanding anything you may have read, or have a general query regarding our products and services, contact us today and one of our representatives will be in touch to help you with your query.